Mary’s Mission and Developmental Center, founded in 1996, is a CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitative Facilities) accredited, non-profit 501-C3 organization licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
The organization provides therapeutic and educational services to individuals and their families throughout the state of Arizona and surrounding states.
Services are provided based upon evidence supported practices and models used by successful behavioral health organizations throughout the U.S.
Mission Statement: To promote self-sufficiency throughout the community by providing individuals with the appropriate supportive services, tools, and resources, to help them grow, make positive changes, and achieve long-term independence.
Values: Mary’s Mission and Developmental Center’s values are the core of what the organization is, represents and cherishes. They set the foundation for how the agency treats its staff, clients, and community partners. The organization’s values and guiding principles also represent the company’s culture and identify the agency’s priorities and beliefs. Delivering on commitments to clients and partners begins with the company’s values listed below.
- Having Fun
- CARF Accredited since 2010
- Received grant vehicles from AZ DOT
- Assists over 1,000 families a year
A Message From our CEO:
As an organization whose board consists of veterans and minorities that have proven statistics wrong, we strive to share our experiences, skills, and knowledge with others.
We pride ourselves in being able to provide services to communities that are in direct alignment with the core values of our organization and our nation. We expect the success of our program will help strengthen the organization’s image and visibility not only in the state of Arizona but throughout the United States of America.
We also pride ourselves in employing highly skilled staff that are dedicated to preserving the integrity of every client with respect to racial, cultural, ethnic, and religion differences.Thank you so much for your continued support of our organization! By working together we CAN make a difference.
Major William LaceyChief Executive Officer / Administrator
- Major William Lacey Jr. | Chief Executive Officer / Administrator
(520) 417-2115 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- | Executive Director
(520) 417-2110 l
- Art Barcelo| Program Director
(520) 417-2115 | email@example.com
- Reana Hunkin | Executive Administrative Assistant
(520) 417-2115 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Wilridge | Case Manager & Assistant Program Director
- Rosalinda Sigarroba, LISAC | Clinical Director
- Kimberlee Barr, MSW | Counselor
- Laura Zuelke, MSW | Counselor
- Ronald Ellsworth, RN | Nursing Director
- Charlie Onehorse | Native American Spiritual Leader
For general inquires, email us at email@example.com